4'x5' - 5 Star Perfect ReACTION Golf Mat
- Free Shipping
Martin Hall's 4'x5' - 5 Star Perfect ReACTION Golf Mats
- Instant Feedback! Fat, Thin or a Perfect Swing!
- All Weather - Indoor/Outdoor - Quick Drying
- 2-Color Blend Looks Real and Natural
- There is No Shock and No Bounce on These Golf Mats! Easy on the Wrists, Elbows and Clubs! 1¾" thick.
- Takes extreme abuse from irons and all clubs.
- Free Shipping - Pay Less Buy Direct!
- Perfect ReACTION 3D Fibers React to Give You the Feel of Taking a PERFECT Divot.
- Use Your Own Wood Tees - Set Your Desired Tee Height - Will Hold Your Wood Tee Any Place on the Mat.
- Shock Absorbing PERFECT ReACTION 3D Fibers Will Absorb and Solve the Bounce Problem You Experience With Common Golf Mats.
- Use All Clubs - Drivers, Irons/Wedges
- 100% Nylon - Will Not Stain Clubs
- 30% Denser Turf
- Made in the USA
- Industrial Bonded - Not Glued
- Perfect ReACTION Technology
- 5/8" thick base pad provides the PERFECT Stance and Natural Feel
- These are the Best Mats You Can Buy!
GORILLA Perfect ReACTION Wood Tee Golf Mats™
S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
WITHSTANDS EXTREME COMMERCIAL ABUSE
It's about the Perfect Feel & ReACTION you get with Irons and Wedges.
Swing down too far, the mat reacts and feels just like you are on a real fairway taking a divot.
You will feel instant feedback. Fat, Thin or a Perfect Swing!
After 10,000+ thousand swings and 4 years of use, we are putting an order for mat # 2. Excellent for wedge and iron play. The 5’ mat even allows for driver practice. Great value and highly recomended.
I am enjoying being able to hit off this mat in my back yard. The quality of the mat along with the three rubber tees (along with tee that is fitted for use of actual tees) is everything I have expected. Thank you for having this available and the fast turn around time for shipping it.
Tried a cheap eBay mat and let’s just say this thing is definitely worth the money.
This is an awesome mat to use for all indoor setup. I got another 3x5 as well. It does not hurt when shots a hit a bit fat. More important, it does not mark clubs up on the bottom at all!! Great for setup of indoor launch monitor or even just to practice with
overall great mat, really has the feel and feedback of hitting off real turf. You don't have to worry about those fat shots, the mat is real easy on the body.