Dura-Pro Swing Net and Frame
7' high x 11' wide and 3.5" sides
- 7'H x 11'W with 3.5" sides
- Strong Polyester Netting
- Baffle Net: 4' x 5'
- Archery 1/8" Mesh
- Frame: 1 1/2" Steel for Durability
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
|Directions for Set-Up
Assemble the Frame
- Lay out all ofthe steel pieces per the diagram.
- Assemble the back of the frame on the ground. That is everything in between the 4-Way Bottom Piece and the Angle Corner including cross bar.
- Assemble the feet by inserting 4 poles into the 4-Way Bottom Piece.
- Assemble the top by combining the remaining pieces to what you have already done.
- Tip the frame forward on its feet. Lift using the cross bar.
Hang the Net
- Hang the Top/Front of the Net to the 90o Corners. Do this by inserting the S-Hook through the ring.
- Attach the Bottom/Front of the Net to the One Pin Piece w/ Rings. Do this by hooking the S-Hook into the pipe.
- Attach the Bottom/Back of the Net to the ring on the One Pin Piece w/ Rings. Do this by inserting the S-Hook into the ring.
- Attach the Top/Back of the Net to the Angle Corners. Do this by inserting the S-Hook into the ring. You may adjust the string to achieve your desired net shape.
- Tuck the Net Toggles under the One Pin Piece w/ Rings.
- Attach the Baffle directly to the frame using the d-clips that you have fed through the net. The top of the baffle has shorter strings and attaches to the Angle Corners, while the bottom clips are connected to the 4-Way Bottom Piece.