- Free Shipping
Next GenerationRechargeable Bracelet™
Makes all others OBSOLETE!
Lifetime Warranty! 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
When you buy a Next Generation Bracelet™ - You buy one bracelet for life!
Everyone is switching to the Next Generation Bracelet™
Every 30 days recharge your bracelet for 8 hours this maintains your bracelet at factory strength.
Magnetic Field when bracelet connects to charger
The Next Generation Technology...
- Magnotherapy is the application of a magnetic field to living tissue combined with ionization technology... ...we call it "The Power From Spain"
- This technology has been said to do wonders for your body. It helps you effectively level your Yin/Yang Bio-Energy, keeping your body balanced.
- Perform, focus and have a feeling of well-being.
- Magnetic field lines & densitywhen bracelet connects to charger
How You Should Wear the Rechargeable Bracelet™
- The bracelet should fit comfortably around the wrist.
- Once you put the bracelet on, it becomes unique to you and should not be handled by anyone else.
- The bracelet will maintain its bioelectric charge forever. For best results recharge monthly for 8 hours.
- The bracelet is unique to you and therefore, affects each person differently. Some people have felt the therapeutic effects within a few moments of putting on the bracelet and others may notice its effects within a few days or weeks.
- The bracelet is designed for wearing on the right wrist, with the spheres on the top of the wrist. The bracelet may be worn 24 hours a day.
- If after a few days, you do not feel a noticeable therapeutic effect, you can try placing the spheres on the bottom of the wrist or even placing the bracelet on the left wrist with the spheres on the bottom.
- Bending the bracelet to comfortably fit on the wrist will not damage the finish or the function. The rechargeable bracelet is flexible and therefore, easy to put on and wear.
- If you have a pacemaker or other electrical device, consult your physician before wearing the Next Generation Rechargeable Bracelet™!
What is It Made Of?
The Rechargeable Bracelet™ is composed of a special metal alloy and coated with in 24 karat gold and a titanium dura-coat™.
How should it be cleaned?
Any kind of jewelry cleaner may be used to clean the Rechargeable Bracelet™. Warm water, soap, and a brush may also be used.
Can I wear it with other jewelry?
Yes, touching other metals does not have any effect on the Rechargeable Bracelet™.
Can I get it wet?
It is best to avoid prolonged soaking. See your Instruction Guide that comes with your Bracelet.
To determine which sizeRechargeable Bracelet is right for you:
- Measure your RIGHT wrist where you would wear a watch. If you do not have a tape measure, a piece of string or narrow piece of paper works well. Simply wrap around your wrist, then lay string or paper on a flat surface and measure the distance with a ruler.
- If your measurement is borderline between two sizes, measure your wrist one more time making sure you are not wrapping tightly. Wrap the string or paper lightly and comfortably around your wrist. Now measure the string or paper again.
- When in doubt, order the next largest size. If necessary, you can squeeze the bracelet together, or coil it like a snake to fit more tightly on your wrist. A bracelet that is too loose will rotate on your wrist and not stay in the correct position to get the optimal benefits.
SMALL 6" to 7"
MEDIUM 7" to 7¾"
LARGE 7¾" to 8¼"
X-LARGE 8¼" and up