- Free Shipping
- Minimal Learning Curve!:
- Used by pros and amateurs alike
- Nearly Instant Feedback!:
- Improves your strike so you hit more greens
- Used by tour pros & coaches.
- Perfect for all skill levels.
- Comes with 24 page Assisted Learning Training Guide & Practice Record.
- Perfect for practice on a range mat or natural grass.
- Comes with 25 free StrikeStrips™, giving extra visual strike-point & path feedback.
What is FatPlate Lite?
FatPlate Lite encourages you to bring your strike-point closer to the ball, giving you that crucial ‘ball then turf’ descending strike with your irons.
The low profile & cut-out strike-zone allows you to hit the purest shots with long irons & wedges. Ideal for practice at the range & even better for practicing on natural grass, where FatPlate Lite also gives instant path, length & depth feedback of your divots. The 2018 FatPlate Lite range now comes in four fantastic colors. Fairway Green has a grass effect surface pattern and has been designed to be sympathetic to its environment. The additional white keyline around the strike-zone draws focus and gives just enough for you to bring your strike-point closer to the ball.
Lite-Viz: this range was developed together with tour pros who wanted a little extra visual encouragement in order to get ‘into the back of the ball’. The gradient on the FatPlate Lite-Viz models is designed to draw the eye toward the strike-zone. What’s your flavor?
Who is FatPlate Lite for?
Additional Features & Benefits
- The low profile & cut-out strike-zone allow you to hit the purest iron shots.
- Ideal for practice at the range & even better for practicing on natural grass, where FatPlate Lite also gives instant path length & depth feedback of your divots
- The additional white keyline around the strike-zone draws focus and gives just enough for you to bring your strike-point closer to the ball. The gradient on the FatPlate Lite-Viz models gives extra visual encouragement draw the eye toward the strike-zone.
- The sturdy, toughened polycarbonate on FatPlate Lite gives fantastic auditory feedback when struck, also making it an ideal practice tool for every golfer.
Carry your golf coach around in your pocket!
FatPlate Lite is supplied with a scorecard sized 24 page Assisted Learning training guide & practice/playing record in order to guide & quantify your progress on the practice area & also out on the course.
- Can I used my Driver with FatPlate Lite?
No! FatPlate Lite has been designed for use with irons as it encourages a downward, descending strike as opposed to an ascending strike that’s required when hitting your Driver.
- Will FatPlate Lite help me to take a divot?
Yes! Whether it’s a shallow brush of the grass or an actual divot, using FatPlate Lite together with our Assisted Learning training guide & practice record and accompanying video series will bring your strike-point closer to the ball, giving you a pure, ‘ball then turf’ strike.
- Do the StrikeStrips have to be replaced?
Yes. StrikeStrips, however, are easy-peel so can be easily removed from the FatPlate when they become fully marked. Additional StrikeStrips™ are available from our website in rolls of 250 or packs or 100 but as your ‘ball then turf’ skill level increases, you should mark the StrikeStrips less frequently.