Dura-Pro Super Swing Net and Frame
9'H x 6"W at top, 12'W at base and 7' Deep
- 9'H x 6"W at top, 12'W at base and 7' Deep
- Strong Polyester Netting
- Baffle Net: 6'W at top, 8'8quot; at base and 6'H
- Archery 1/4" Mesh
- Frame: 1 1/2" Steel for Durability
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
|Directions for Set-Up
Assemble the Frame
- Lay out all of the steel pieces per the diagram.
- Assemble the back of the frame on the ground. That is everything in between the No Pin Foot Curve w/ Rings and the No Pin Top Curves including cross bar.
- Assemble the feet by inserting the Single Pin Foot Pieces into the No Pin Foot Curve w/ Rings
- Assemble the top by combining the remaining pieces to what you have already done.
- Tip the frame forward on its feet. Lift using the cross bar.
Hang the Net
- Attach the bottom of the net to the frame at all 4 corners using S-Hooks. The bottom of the net can easily be found because it has toggles along it.
- Check the top of the net to make sure that the support string is below the netting. If it is not, flip your net over and reattach the bottom.
- Attach the Top/Front of the Net to the No Pin Top Corners.
- Attach the Back of the net to the Single Pin "T"s. Adjust the net as necessary by tightening or loosening the strings.
- Slide the Toggles under your frame.
- Attach your baffle directly to the frame. The top of the baffle is narrower and has S-Hooks, while the bottom has toggles.