5 Star Golf Simulator Impact Projection Screens With Borders (Hang and Hit) - Standard Residential: 40 sizes - 8x8 - 15.5x10
- Free Shipping
5 Star Golf Simulator Impact Projection Screens With Borders (Hang and Hit)
If you are looking for the best in golf simulator screens - you have arrived. 5 Star Offers a Variety of Impact Screen Sizes and Screen Grades to Suit Any Budget! Perfect for home practice and professional golf studios. For use with all golf simulator brands. Use Real Golf Balls! Screens are made and tested to withstand 250 mph impact! We also sell Replacement Screens for any brand of golf simulator.
Before You Buy Select the Screen Grade That is Right For You See All Screen Grade Specifications THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP YOU NEED TO READ!
- Ability Level: Beginner (Non-Commercial Use)
- Bounce Back: Minimal
- Durability: Good, Personal Use.
- Noise Reduction: Good
High Definition Clear Image Front Projection Screen is best in a dark viewing area. Project onto the raised herringbone pattern side (the back side is flatter). Finished black vinyl edges with grommets. Woven, open-knit construction 100% heavy-duty impact resistant seamless polyester.
- Ability Level: Experienced
- Bounce Back: Little to None
- Durability: Very Durable, Improved Durability Over Our Standard Material Option.
- Noise Reduction: Improved Noise Reduction Over Our Standard Screen.
High Definition Clear Image Front Projection Screen is best in a dark viewing area. Project onto the raised herringbone pattern side (the back side is flatter). Improved image clarity over our standard material option. Finished black vinyl edges with grommets. Woven open knit construction 100% heavy-duty impact resistant seamless polyester with silicone reinforcement. The tightly woven fibers that make up our deluxe impact material result in a surface that is not only significantly smoother than our standard material but also more resistant to wear. This combination provides an excellent value for home and commercial users alike.
- Ability Level: Professional
- Bounce Back: Little to None
- Durability: Excellent - Highly durable with three layers of heavy-duty, tight knit impact resistant polyester. Recommended for professionals, commercial settings.
- Noise Reduction: Increased Noise Reduction; Quieter Than Our Other Screen Impact Materials.
High Definition Clear Image Front Projection Screen is best in a dark viewing area. Project onto the side with straight rows. The back has a very tightly woven squiggle. Finished black vinyl edges with grommets. Woven, open-knit construction, 100% heavy-duty impact resistant seamless polyester with silicone reinforcement. 3 layers thick including a cushioned center layer.
Helpful Tips To Getting the Most Out of Your Projection Screen
- Do NOT use a golf ball with Sharpie Marker on it and make sure your clubs and golf balls are clean to avoid getting dirt or grass stains on your screen.
- Never use knicked up golf balls or range balls, use only new golf balls.
- The style, ability and frequency of the user will all contribute to the service life of a Screen.
Please make sure to take proper safety precautions. DO take every precaution; keep children, pets and spectators out of swing range. DO take every precaution to protect ceilings, walls and windows. We are not responsible for damage to property and/or personal injury. For the safety of both the golfer and the screen, we recommend standing 10 or more feet away from the screen.
Remove your impact material from the shipping package immediately upon receipt. You will see fold marks when the material is first pulled out of the box, as any textile will have. Fold marks may take a few weeks to relax. Impact screens are "wearable" products, and depending on individual use, they may start showing wear immediately after first use. This is normal. All of our impact screens, however, should withstand thousands of strikes from even the best golfers.
As with any simulator screen manufacturer, used/smudged screens are not returnable.