The fore!rain Advantage
is a soft, flexible, high quality coated duck cloth not available on any other rain
cover. The unique design is geared for those who expect nothing less than the very
No Water Traps with the unique angled design.
Adjust Double Zipper positions for total control.
|Double zipper pull allows you to adjust based on weather
conditions. For example: set to moderate (as shown above) allowing for one handed
operation, and the angled design will spring back into position. Close during heavy
rain and the cover will not blow open or allow rain in like all other covers on the market
|open fully when rain stops. Also notice the
side umbrella pocket.
||vented opening provides access to lower ball and tee
||store golf balls tees and score card in the
convenient side pocket.
Quality Material Advantages:
- Remains flexible in all climates.
- Excellent dimensional stability and weight to strength ratio.
- Won't crack peel or harden.
- Resistant to mildew, abrasions, water penetration, most petroleum products,
- Ultra-violet rays and a wide range of acid and alkaline liquids.
- Rinses clean for easy care and maintenance.
- The highest quality of material ONLY found on fore!rain, guaranteed!
Quality of Design
- Form fitting with two styles, because one size does not fit all.
- Piping around the cover eliminates water traps when accessing your clubs.
- Double zipper pull allows complete protection from wind and rain.
The wind can't blow the cover open, nor allow rain to get under
like all other covers on the market
- Double zipper adjust for the type of rain play.
- One handed access to clubs during light rain.
- Cover opens fully for complete access.
- Umbrella pocket keeps your umbrella handy.
- Side pocket stores golf balls, tees and other items during rain play.
- Pass through openings are used for your handle and shoulder strap.
Don't settle for anything less than
takes the worry out of rainy days and allows you to finish eighteen
holes while protecting your investment. We may not be able to bring you sunny skies
but we can keep you swinging in the rain. Simply roll and stow
away in your golf bag.
During the off season fore!rain
is ideal for storage, allowing easy access to your clubs while keeping both your clubs and
bag dust free. So the next time you see rain, simply say fore!rain.